Was this creepy adult humor at the expense of a child?

amanda

May 12, 2008
Last night I went with my Mom to visit her best friend Laura and her family.. We go over there often and they're cool. Laura has eight year old Claire. Claire is very cute and shy yet when we go over there at night she never is shy to be in one of her tiny nightgowns. I would have been if I wore dress underpants daily. I only wore white nylon briefs to church or weddings yet Claire wears these thin puffy ones everytime we've been there at night.
What I want to ask about is Claire when she came n the living room with us. Mark who is Laura's husband was sitting in the recliner. Mommy told us they had to get the TV repaired and she told Claire to tell us what happen.to it. This was cute but perverted sounding.
Claire patted Daddy on the knee to show us where she was laying flat across her Daddy's lap and told said that she was getting a spanking last night. .Claire explained that "I kicked my feet when my panty started to hurt and my sandle hit the TV". My Mom ask what did Daddy do and Claire said "he kept spanking cause he wasn't done".
I know that is how little girl's get' spankings and it was cute the way she told us but...I feel it was creepy adult humor? Sounds perverted huh?

Back