Upgrade my non-jailbroken iPhone 4 (iOS 4.3.3) to OS 6 !??!?

BoOMPO

Mar 31, 2013
Hello, I was too lazy to upgrade it to OS 5 and now I miss the chance, ****ing apple force me to directly upgrade it to the notorious OS 6.... Will there many bugs? Will the battery time become shorter? Will it lag on my iPhone 4???
actually I don't wanna upgrade it ;(.... but more & more ****ing apps say they require OS 5 or later system!

Although it's slightly more laggy compared to IOS 4.3.3 due to the added features, I recommend you update it quickly. The reason being, when IOS 7 comes out, it may not support the iPhone 4. Soon, a lot of apps on the App Store will require you to have IOS 5/6 or later. If you don't update soon, you won't be able to get any apps because all the apps will require you to have IOS 5/6 or later and you won't because you won't be able to update your OS because IOS 7 will not be supported and IOS 6 will not be signed by apple anymore which means you won't be able to update to IOS 6.

It lags more on ios 6 on older devices... honestly though you might as well do it

Back