Unlocking an LG Shine?

teddy_simonelli

Jan 16, 2009
Is it possible to do so without inserting a valid SmartChip?
I forgot to mention...
Can I do it for free, without sending my phone off or paying some website?

Is it possible to do so without inserting a valid SmartChip?
I forgot to mention...
Can I do it for free, without sending my phone off or paying some website?

You can Unlock LG Shine using the Unlock code...You no need to send your phone anywhere,you can unlock it from your home itself..You can get the unlock code from the site Theunlockspot.com and unlock it from network lock....Then use with any GSM Network sim card in the Phone...Free Unlock code is not possible to get for this model ,You need to pay for it.You need to use NOT ACCEPTED* SIM Card to unlock it..Follow the instructions below:

LG SHINE Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your LG SHINE mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your LG SHINE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch on your LG SHINE with a NOT ACCEPTED* SIM Card.
2 - Type *#865625#.
3 - LG SHINE will ask you to input the unlock code twice, just input the unlock code.
4 - The LG SHINE is now unlocked.

NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your LG SHINE is locked to.

If you want to unlock your LG shine, then first you should download this phone's unlock code on cellulerallunlock site and after just visit Mobileunlockguid here they will provide a free instruction of How to unlock code use in your LG shine smart phone.

Back