Transfer/download ringtones from old phone onto new dLITE?

mHelLolam

Jan 21, 2011
I got a new T-mobile phone today, an LG dLITE, with my former SIM card inserted into it, so my contacts and blah are all there from my old Samsung SGH-T409. The only thing is, my ringtones aren't. I contacted customer service and they told me I could re-download - for free - the ringtones I purchased on my old phone to my new one through Downloads and then My Purchases. I tried that, however, only one of my 7 or so ringtones showed up and was "Unavailable".

I called customer service again and told them my predicament and they told me to use bluetooth with my current cell phone and another to somehow transfer the ringtones from one phone and a SIM card to my new phone and a SIM card.

I have no idea what this means or how I should go about doing it. I already tried putting my SIM card back inside my old phone, to see if I could mail/message my ringtones to my mom's phone and then later back to my new phone, but now the ringtones are locked and I cannot do anything with them.

Sorry for such a long explanation but I have no idea what to do and would like to get back my 7 or more ringtones that I paid a good deal of money for. >=[ PLEASE HELP! If you need further details, let me know.

Back