Trade in at gamestop, plz help?

Ken

May 11, 2008
Ok i'm going to sell bioshock 2 to gamestop. also I might also cell black ops so I can get bfbc2 since i just found out, I hate cod after the 1st prestege, too non realistic and boring. so how much would i get?

dood never sell games to gamestop!!

bioshock 2 - less than 10 buks

black ops - around 15 to 20 buks

I would say that they will give you about 17-20% of the shelf price. To figure around how much you'd get, find how much the game is worth new and multiply each one by ehhhh... say .18 and add up your totals. Black Ops is probably worth about 7 - 10 bucks

All you fuckers have no idea what you're talking about. Expect to get about 45 dollars if you trade both games in.

All you fuckers have no idea what you're talking about. Expect to get about 45 dollars if you trade both games in.

If you call them they will tell you exactly how much they will give you. And I believe they have a promotion going on now that gives you extra credit. I just traded in 5 games the newest of which was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and I got 70 Bucks

I have a wii but I want to trade it in for a Xbox 360 i am planning to sell: The Console, The Manuals, Sensor Bar, 2 Wii Motes, 2 Nunchuks, The Stand, Wii Play, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3
Anybody know how much that would be in Gamestop trade in credit?

Back