TomTom Go 930 Bluetooth Problems?

raoulduke

Apr 23, 2008
I got a new TT Go 930T a few days ago and it's been working great with my iPhone 3G. It connects within seconds. But now all of a sudden it can't connect. Bluetooth is enabled in both the iPhone and the TT but I always get a message saying that it was "unable to connect to your phone".

Any solutions to this?
By the way, i'm pretty sure it's a problem of the TT. When I look in my iPhone's bluetooth menu it says it is paired with the TT. And the bluetooth remote won't connect to the TT either.
JL -- Really? How does that make a difference? Because I was running wifi at the time...

It appears to be a common problem with the TT930

I have the same problem with my Tomtom 930 initially when I set it up for hands free it works fine however after a few days it fails to recognise the phone.

I am sure Tomtom are aware of this problem. However for the price its a poor show from tomtom. Especially since they have had over 1yr to rectify this problem with a software update.

I got a new TT Go 930T a few days ago and it's been working great with my iPhone 3G. It connects within seconds. But now all of a sudden it can't connect. Bluetooth is enabled in both the iPhone and the TT but I always get a message saying that it was "unable to connect to your phone".

Any solutions to this?
By the way, i'm pretty sure it's a problem of the TT. When I look in my iPhone's bluetooth menu it says it is paired with the TT. And the bluetooth remote won't connect to the TT either.
JL -- Really? How does that make a difference? Because I was running wifi at the time...

Back