Tokio Hotel Fans Please say this is a rumor XD?

nicolem

May 21, 2008
(Please consider this a rumor!)

TOKIO HOTEL Tom Kaulitz emergency for a sexual infection?

The mysteries that surround the private lives of the stars of Tokio Hotel have without a doubt always provided passions. Last event date, the exclusive information was sent to us by a fan of the group, that seems very well-informed.

In her e-mail, she explained to us that Tom Kaulitz, the guitarist of the group (clarification for those that do not know yet!), had traveled on Tuesday 10 February 2009 to the Hospital in Hamburg (the Albertinen-Krankenhaus) suffering from a sharp pain the lower abdomen. Appendicitis? We think not!

According to the cousin of our investigator, who is pursuing his medical studies in Hamburg and who is an intern at the hospital, Tom might suffer genital herpes, which is a highly contagious sexual disease. According to the cousin, who has access to medical records, Tom would have an old herpes that had not been treated. The doctor would have immediately given appropriate treatment.

But wait, what was his second surprise when, on the care sheet, the young patient of 19 years responded to the full name Thomas Kaulitz, is... the official name of Tom Kaulitz! The guitarist is hiding his true identity from us? But then, would Bill have another name?

This information, not yet official, should be made conditional. If it were true, it would be a blow to the sexual performance of the gorgeous Tom!

Source: http://www.staragora.com/news/tokio-hotel-tom-kaulitz-aux-urgences-pour-une-infection-sexuelle/178618
I know he said he been with a lot of girls, I hope this aint true though, I hope its just a big fat rumor, XD I hate these, when you don't have the truth right away, I love Tom, But he don't deserve that cause of some stupid hoe, XD

Back