Tired of chicks blaming their whoreness on alcohol/guys

I already do. I'm tired of random play, I wanna get more serious about a relationship but I don't force anything.

Don't take this in a bad way but more as a complement but you are way to mature for ST. Thats like a good thing

I agree. If a girl fucks dudes (I'm not talking date rape etc. I'm talking actual "consensual" sex, or as consensual as it can get when both parties are drunk as hell) when she's drunk, she's still a slut. End of story. I've heard the same nonsense. "I'm not a slut. I was drunk!" There are plenty girls that don't have sex with guys they don't know when they're drunk. These other girls have no excuse.

And as for guys that are sober/not that drunk taking advantage of girls that are too drunk to stop them... I hope they all die.

I don't post in ST much. I post in the subforums, but that's still pretty sad, considering that there are a hell of a lot of people on here older than me.

So what about a guy who fucks lots of girls when he's drunk? Is he a slut too?

The opposite happened to me a few weeks ago. I was drunk as hell and a girl took advantage of me. She was not drunk at all, but she was hot so i didnt really mind too much... but still... just weird lol.

the problem is that 99% of the time she is just lying, i.e using her "drunkenness" as an excuse. A good percentage of the time it is the girl taking advantage of the guy, but it isn't really socially acceptable for a guy to say he was raped, where as for women it is much more so.

yes, i cant stand this shit... my ex called me a few days before a kegger and was literally like, are you going to get mad if i get drunk and cheat on you?

wtf kind of ? is that. i then proceded to rant about how its not a reasonable excuse. stupid whore /rant

i make sure the girls are good people that won't turn into whores with 'a lot' of alcohol
i stay away from the sluts

doesnt phase me dude, its just there way to guiltlessly be whores im done to fuck em, but id never date them....alcohol is gods holly urine, you should be happy those girls are like that..

cuz he got 20 dollars and it was a bet.. post pix of her..

just slap those hoes and dont worry about it till your in court for rape, fuck drama

Back