three way bisex relationship but im sick of it and i dont want my baby to grow up...

adaorardor

Mar 4, 2011
...like this, i want it over? ugh i have the weirdest situation ever...

basically about 2 years ago when i was 16 i had a crush on a girl (im a girl too) and we had a long lasting relationship but neither of us was sure about our sexuality. then i found out she (let's call her jane) was having sex with this guy (we'll call him Pete) on the side without telling me. then I realized after a long time thinking that i liked pete myself... Pete and i ended up at a party one night and we were both tipsy and ended up having sex. then it became a regular thing and pete and i got together and had sex even though i knew he was still hooking up w/ jane...

then 4 months ago i found out i was pregnant, and i've only had sex w/ 3 guys and only with pete for the last several months so i know it's his. i came clean to pete and to jane about it all and we all had a really long teerful discussion ...

then we decided ... it would be best if all three of us raised the baby because i love both of them and they love me and want to help raise the baby... we now live in an apt. together and pete is the only one with a job. we all still have sex and i'm starting to get tired of it, i didnt care at first but now i feel like it's all about the sex and nothing else. plus we all fight a lot, one night they even kicked me out and i had to sleep in the atrium of our apartment. what can i do? i'm sick of this and i just want to run away. honestly i'm not against writing a fake suicide note just so i can get the f**k out of this situation. help.

Back