This anime mad me so sad at the ending :C can someone cheer me up?

ethan

May 19, 2008
Ok so i finished watching Sword Art Online: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ENDING SPOILED *****SPOILER ALERT******I feel as though the anime did not end as i actually wanted to, as though nothing really does.I was broken at the fact that the ending was just after Kirito and Sugu danced. In my mined i was hurt, seeing as the love through Asuna and Kirito was so strong in the first arc, i wanted an amazing passionate kiss at the end. Even though that is cliche, i think it would have been better than….. “Yup, just 2 girls, and they both like you…OH and remember? you went through fucking tyranny to save Asuna, so um, END WITH An AMAZING THING!” Just seeing them stand there and the credits roll disappointed me, seeing as alll this shit Kirito had to go through, i just left broken but happy for some reason. I would love to see a season 2, yet, im not possitive i want too. It would have ended perfectly if Asuna and Kirito just kissed in the moonlight for 20 seconds with Yui in the middle,and smiled afterwords. I would've been complete (sorry im really emotional), but now im stuck with an emotional imprint on my mind that will never go away!!! DAMMIT!!!! I wish they make an alternate ending!!!! :CCC If anyone feels the same way id love feedback, hopefully it would make me feel better, im just a really emotional person and the ending left me broken :CCC any feedback from people who finished SAO or like cheering people up; please help ;,) i would whole heart-idly love the feedback.
XD thanks that did cheer me a little, ive seen it before, but i forgot about it ;D
thnx for your response, i totally agree, i was happy, yet i was sad at the same time. i have yet to figure out how to reply to peoples answers -_-. But thnx for the feedback ;D gave me a little closure :D

Watch this, it will cheer you up when you're feeling down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LHe8dbI2dk

lol aw well for shows like that i often prefer more solidly happy endings but i think it ended fine. there could've been more to it.. but i didn't feel like it was a negative ending. at least i didn't take it that way.. i took it as them (k & a) happy together & moving on with all their friends. i was just sad that it ended at all lol

Back