Things that make you go :-)) take two!

I would have to agree... IN the plane would be preferable

8 days til my birthday, 5 til Wolfie comes (5 for me.. 4 for him.. stupid time zones!)

Oooo, the big three o! She's about to go over the hump and start the never ending down hill slide with the rest of us.

........and you're about to join a better club. Forty is where it's at! Start calling everyone 'sonny' when you disagree with them

Actually I think I'll just walk on board and sit quietly. Jumping around makes the men with guns nervous and twitchy.

Quite right. You can also start story telling off w/ "When I was your age..."

Have a great time Cait and Aiki! Won't be nice and warm as it was when we met! SNUGGLY TIME!

What would really make me smile...If someone could provide an address in Sanfransisco other than Japantown where I might get books on samurai history. I leave for sanfran on tuesday.

regards koyo

NO WAY!!! I'm heading that way on Wednesday! Not stopping there though. I double back to Salt Lake City, dodge a few missionaries and head off to Caits place.

managed to have 2 nights at the weekend with the baby sleeping 2 lots of 4+ hours in the night, with a breif wake up for feed and change!!! Most amount of sleep since the baby has been born.

more of that please

:)) at having a date organised for Saturday. Until Monday's inevitable Grrr post about women being confusing beasts.

Back