Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Got rid of a fb "friend" who was just like that. I'd known him as a boy and teen, very sweet then, but when i added him to fb years later as adults little did i know he became the worst kind of homophobe *shudder*

Right - if you've got a problem how about dropping the passive aggressive crap and get in touch with one of the GMs?

Or we can continue writing notes on post its about one's intention to start licking all the cheese if people don't stop stealing it.

Hardly bullying though is it?

I'd rather not hear about periods.

Me and other members have discussed some very personal and some frankly gross stuff on here, we managed to keep it to PM.

right thats me out. i'm saying no more on the matter.

it's not any different from these kind of posts:

http://www.ihav.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1074581258&postcount=3227

It's annoying how missing a day/changing it for another can set off a chain reaction of really substandard training, or maybe I just wished I had the space/equipment to train at home. Gym on Thursday (usually Wednesday) didn't bench as much as I could or should have, gym today, always too busy. I set up for Deadlift and within a few minutes was gatecrashed by 'the group' with another deadlift behind me and squats to the side, so made it really hard to load/get any weights. Messed up, did the wrong week kgs, get easily distracted and upset. Later as I couldnt get near the squat rack tried to clean press 30kg so I could do 20 lunges but couldnt get it off my back and panicked. I felt a bit silly after as I could have tipped the weights off. I'm trying to gee myself up to go to judo now!

It is though isn't it, now if SS had given a personal account of making a mess in the showers or ML had posted an article about PMS hemorrhaging it would be, but that's not the case here.

but she didn't, didn't she? (or did she?) iirc (might be remembering incorrectly) what she said was simply that she was going through PMS, which is not even the hemorrhaging itself, but rather a combination of physical and psychological/emotional effects resulting from the menstrual phase.

my reaction was more to the "I'd rather not hear about periods.", when the subject isn't any worse than masturbation is (and as always, YMMV on such things as discussion topics).

But she did, before Llama edited the post anyway. She specifically used the phrase hemorrhaging in her OP.

Regardless of which, the post was still not suitable for a public forum as it's not the subject but rather the context within which the subject is used. As I said before, SS posting that he was personally responsible for blocking the drains is a world apart from posting a letter, in spoiler tags, clearly marked NSFW, where the context is humorous and way more impersonal.

ah, fair enough. i do not quite agree, but the decision is not mine, so i shall defer to you on this.

So I need 2 programs for a project, one won't run on a later OS which is why I haven't updated but the other only runs on a newer OS. Stupid computers.

i feel your pain. i switched my mobo, resulting in needing a windows reinstall, and now i get unpredictable blue-screens with all new hardware. think it's the RAM, should have bought multiple smaller sticks instead of a single high-capacity one.

Grrrrr

Finish one job at 2300 and start enother at 2330.

Got my tupperware sorted though which is a plus, first job sucks which is a negative.

Back