The Small Talk Holiday Scavenger Hunt of 07/08 Info (teams are full)

alright. Alot of those people are never seen is ST, so i am really doubting our ability.

However, NYP is a good balance. She brings quite a bit to the table!

:tup: then?

The other guys did really well in the last one. They scored a ton actually. Hockeypro shaved his head for it too. He's said he'd do it again if he had to haha.

More then just sammiches. :)

Please note however, I will be going to Ohio Dec 21 - Jan 1, but will continue doing the list. I will not have a computer to post it so will have to do that when I get back.

K.

This looks like it might get interesting.

A bunch of my buddy's are coming back from college in a week, so im more than certain they are up for doing some crazy shit

Hopefully the list lives up to what you're all expecting. If not, blame PBkid23 not me lawl.

Nope. Can I get brownie points and say it'll be longer just for you?

But it really won't end by then. The list is long enough that it should be going strong by then still too. It's looking good.

I am so excited

k questions about the list tho

Will it all be christmas related? Will the scoring go the same as before where every team can do the list once? Lastly, will there be better judgment for the pictures posted up?

It seemend like last time some kids did some really lame things and got points for them. One that sticks out in particular was the bed sheet rope out of the window. Some kid tied 3 towls togather and hung them out of his 1st floor bed room window. I realize that some people are at a natural disadvantage for this one but the obligation of getting the points for that should be covered by the teams diversity(we all dont live in the same house, ect.). For example if a snowman were to be on the list a kid who lives in flordia couldn't get shavings out of his freezer and make a 3'' tall snowman and have it count?

I really dont care what the rules are, I'll follow them to the T and no matter if I win or lose I'll still have a blast, I'am just curious tho.

Rules will basically be the same as the last time.
-Same idea with the team sign.
-Same idea with a video being worth more points than just a picture on certain things.
Who cares about old stuff.. Here's my new ideas.

-Each item will be placed in a point category (like last time). The lowest, easier items can only be done one time by each team. This will reduce the amount of "ace of spade" pictures posted and keep the more interesting ones posted more, like "Transexual Midgets."

-Some items will be more specific with what we're looking for. A "snowman", for instance, can be a lot of things. However, "Frosty the Snowman" is more specific, and it must have the whole 9 yards. It allows for anyone without snow to do it, but with enough effort put in to warrant the points.

-Each point category will be divided up into "Pictures" and "Video". It'll be easier on you guys so you don't have to look harder for video items. The last Hunt only had a few videos posted, however, so I won't have too too many to do.

^^^NOICE, last time my digital camara broke so I mostly wanted to do the vids... then I found out my capture card and my camara make bad sex and I lose the audio. I have a few ideas how to fix my shit this time round tho :tup:

There'll be a few vids to do fo sho.

With just under a week left to go, everything is finalized. The teams are done and no more changes will be made. We're ready to go :tup:

Back