the psychpaths, or "people" if U insist, who run religions have made a business...

Honey1

May 13, 2008
the psychpaths, or "people" if U insist, who run religions have made a business...

...out of spirituality? true spirituality is something within you, that you should never discuss with others. its a light in your heart to guide you not to badger over others' heads if they dont agree with you.
trust me, the psychopaths who have convinced their followers that god wants them to do all sorts of stuff, have them fooled. and for the worse, as you can see by all the religious wars and mass suicides all started by the psychopaths that run the religions.

I have just exposed the psychopaths, and that is one of the only ways to conquer them. if you deny what i have written above, you are in denial and brainwashed beyond repair.

People have to be taught how to become more spiritual.Since the government does not do this as a free service it is left up to ministries which usually must charge money to cover their expenses.There are however ministries that are operated as get rich schemes by their owners.:(

These 'psychopaths' are exploiting people who need something to believe in, i.e. the Westboro Baptists and Heaven's Gate.

Back