The Dark Knight: Joker and Harley Quinn in a film together?

LadyJoker

Dec 22, 2008
First, I was just thinking about the controversy with if they should still include The Joker in another movie due to Heath Ledgers little "Accident". But personally I think they should because I have yet to see Harley on the big screen. I think Carmen Electra would be the best person for the role of Harley. And Johnny Depp could play the role for the Joker;(he already did some scenes in the movie that just came out this summer because Heath died before the production was complete). Well the questions are:
1.) What is your view on continuing the Joker role in The Dark Knight?

2.) Do you think that including Harley Quinn would be a good idea due the rise violence and sexual themes that would occur?(If you dont know what im talking about you could leave this question out)

3.) If you think she should be included who do you think could play her, and the new Joker?

4.) Would the movie be longer viewable by children. And would that effect the rating?

since they haven't been replacing any actors so far, i say NO! Health did a better job on Joker than anyone could, and they cannot keep it going without him, but i think they will, i prolly would not watch it.

and Johnny Depp as the joker? lmao that's a big joke right there. i love him as an actor, but that is not his role!

and lmao Carmen Electra for Harley? haha Carmen's brains r in her breasts, read the comics!

Back