Survey Time! :)?

tough choice i love my ipod but i am into a really good book right now.cell phonelightfriendssummerbeachtoday

ipodcell phone (cause it also has an mp3 in it! :D)lightboth!! :)summer...but ialso like winter cause thats when my bday and christmas r... :Dcitytoday cause i have school tomorrow!! :(

book (you can gain a vast amount of knowledge or escape reality)ipod (hate talking on the phone)light (can't see nothin' in the dark!)friends (not a romantic)winter (i love the cold; it sometimes brings about a nostalgic feeling)beach (hate the city)tomorrow (who knows what it will bring)what the hey, I'll give y'all a star.

Book or iPod-ipodCell Phone or iPod-ipodDark or Light-lightFriends or Boyfriends/Girlfriends-friendsSummer or Winter-summerBeach or the City -beach!!!Today or Tomorrow-today, tomorow i have to go to school.

Book or iPod- Both. :)Cell Phone or iPod- iPod.Dark or Light -Light.Friends or Boyfriends/Girlfriends -Boyfriends/Girlfriends.Summer or Winter- Summer.Beach or the City -Beach.Today or Tomorrow -Tomorrow.

iPodCell PhoneLightFriends [They last longer!]SummerThe CityTomorrow

Back