SUPER MARIO FANFIC: The Golden Mushroom | Intro - Good or Bad? VOTER?

fgjydfh

May 11, 2013
Introduction:

It was a warm, sunny day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario was rearranging Princess Peach's pink tulip garden in front of her castle. A small Mushroom Man wearing a white with red polkadot hat watched quietly as Mario watered the tulips.

''Ah-perfect,'' Mario said as he lifted the red hat atop his head. He had been working on the princess' garden all morning, and was now thirsty.

''Nice finish, Mario. I'm thrilled there hasn't been any signs of Bowser. I wonder has he given up on snatching the Princess.''

''He''s failed so much, I suppose he is,'' Mario sighed, thinking back on his last encounter with the large yellow turle-like reptile. It was easy to believe he gave up on catching Princess Peach and making her the mother of all of his children.

"Good riddance! It's been so peaceful.''

Too peaceful, Mario realized. What can Bowser be up to? No time to think now as he recognized his younger brother, Luigi, and his green dino-friend, Yoshisaurus, otherwise known as Yoshi. Yoshi was holding Luigi's green hat and running in Mario's direction as Luigi followed behind shouting, ''Come back with my hat!''

Back