Southwest Airlines Vacation-Disneyland package ?

tinkerbell

May 13, 2008
Just purchased a southwest airlines vacation package. Never booked a vacation package before and haven't been on a plane in about 8 yrs. My ?'s are: I got the airline tickets in the mail today, it states I can check in online, print out a security pass, take that to the airport, but I still need a boarding pass, do I still get through security and can get the boarding pass at the gate or do I have to stand in the long line with all the others before I go through security? 2nd ?. Southwest said all I needed was my Itinerary to check in @ the hotel and to get my disneyland tickets @ will call, when I got my travel docs, there was no itinerary, just the flight tickets, they did, however, email me an itinerary. Am I suppose to get some kind of voucher to check in at the hotel and a voucher to get the disneyland park tickets or is the itinerary okay? Like I said I usually buy my tickets at the AAA store and book the flight and hotel sep., has anyone done a trip like this with southwest? Tks much.

I always fly southwest when I can. I like them, never a problem. Go online to them 24 hrs before flight time,type in your confirmation code and print what comes up. When you get to the airport you'll find a curbside check in booth. Give them your luggage and your papers. They will give you a boarding pass. Yes, you have to go through security. Be prepared to remove your shoes and coat and carry on luggage for x-rays. Remove watches, keys in pockets etc. and put in tray to be x-rayed
and that's it. There are no seat assignments, you will be told you are A<B<C etc and a number. you get in line and grab the first seat you want. I require a wheel chair and I'm 1st on the plane.
No food served these days, so take a sandwich and snacks. Drinks are available, free for soft drinks. $5 for beer or wine. They don't take cash. It has to be a credit card..Just take all your papers for check in at Disney and you'll be ok. have a great holiday.

how could you get airline tickets in the mail
southwesnt doenst print them in ther first place
they are the first ones to have etickets
are YOU sure those are AIRline tickets? and not your vochers?
one thing is call them
isnt that GREAT idea to call southwest vacation and ask them
they should be happy to answer your questions

Back