Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini pro touch screen not working correctly how to fix?

elizafan21

Jan 25, 2009
my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini pro touch screen is not working correctly and im not sure how to fix it ive used the pc companion and done a reset and repair but the touch screen is still unresponsive to touch then all of a sudden opens things by its self and starts spazzing. i was wondering if anyone knew how to calibrate the touch screen on this phone?

Does any one know how to repair touch of xperia x10 mini pro it was fallen down from 10 feet high and its touch is not working before when it was fallen down its touch was not working when i restarted it the touch of my phone started working but now it is not working i have sent it for repairing it but the technician said that he had tried replacing its touchpad but it doesnt work can any one help and thanks in advance for helping.

xperia x10 mini pro touch not working

well, i recently got this problem, my xperia stopped responding to my touch and i tried restarting it and flashing it.... nothing worked... i also tried putting cyanogenmod but that didn't help either. i disassembled the digitizer, removed its everything and put it back toghether and that didn't help either. maybe the problem is the calibration, but i don't know how to calibrate the phone's screen... if anyone has found the solution can you help me too?

Back