So, is the Republican campaign going to be based on "whining about being called...

SmokingJoe

Sep 18, 2011
So, is the Republican campaign going to be based on "whining about being called...

...racists"....? ...they seem to be perfecting it here.
Weird thing is, I almost never see anybody calling them racists, but about 20 to 1 questions complaining about it.

Where have you been. That was THE topic #one from the libs, it has been drawing down to a low key ploy now. Back then, anything critical of Obama was a racist gesture according to libs.... It got sickening how nasty the left got. Good grief. I wish I could say more.

Apparently, your computer monitor isn't working correctly. What you want is for Republicans not to answer the ignorant charges of racism so they will stick.

No. They can think of many things to whine about not just that. They just can't think of any way to fix anything so they whine.

It really started to get bad after Carter said something about how he thought racism was a factor in the nasty behavior towards Obama right after the election. He never said they were racist for not liking Obama, but when the pundits started talking the simpletons started parroting.

I guess Morgan Freeman is a nobody for calling them racist.

Whenever you hear the race card mentiuoned - 99% of the time is was started by the Democrats (about 30% of the time it is Maxine Waters)

Back