so i need some help with my future. can you help, maybe haha...?

Shaett

Jan 19, 2009
So yeah. I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I mean im only in 10th grade, but the decisions i make as far as my classes in high school go, can make or brake my future.
Well this is gonna be a kinda long thing, so if your gonna leave better go now. haha. and yeah i know this gonna be weird and stupid. h ell id make fun of me if i was reading this hah.

well this is me in a nut shell i guess.
FAVORITES>>> bands: 1 LYNYRD SKYNYRD, CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL, JIMI HENDRIX. 2. THE WHO, THE BEATLES, BOB DYLAN. 3. KISS, GUNS N ROSES, THE ROLLING STONES.
movies: 1. FORREST GUMP. SOMEBODY UP THERE LIKES ME. 2. DETROIT ROCK CITY. DAZED AND CONFUSED. 3. THE OUTSIDERS. COOL HAND LUKE.
actor: PAUL NEWMAN AND TOM HANKS.
i guess that stuff was pretty useless but whatever. .

im really into the whole 1960s hippie counter culture thing. well more like the yippie thing, i like the political aspect of it.
im really into bob dylan lately, i really like the music i might not understand it all =) but the stuff i do get, i really relate to, its so symbolic.

i like symbolic stuff like that. it really makes you think. i love that. its like physocology. awesome.

i really like to write and writing for rolling stone magazine would be the coolest thing ever. but that will never happen so whatever. i take journalism class, but i hate factual writing, im more of an opinion writer. ps. super opinionated.

im not really one for much structure, i would never want to work somewhere where i have to dress up> that would never happen.

i pretty much hate technology, so nothing really with computers. but i would like to explore graphic design. i think it could help me in the future if i was to open some sort of store> i would like a record type store with cds, tshirts, posters, parafanalia, ect. or a clothing store where i design the clothes with cool messages on them such as power, not abuse. or whatever.

i wouldnt really like to work in the government. because i dont really like the idea of being what many citizens would consider as their oppresser. inless in fact i worked on the supreme court or something fighting the system from the inside out. but i suppose im setting my standards too high.

im generally intellegent. honors classes. except math im really bad at math. haha.

history is my favorite class in school. then english (for the writing not the reading aspect of it). then art.

i love animals, and im a vegitarian (i cant spell very well, as you can tell haha) and im starting to ease my way into being a vegan. save the animals from torture one step at at time. =)

I would never want to live in the city. its too busy. i like the country better. and snow. haha

i really enjoy 60s and 70s rock. and it would be cool to work with music like that, but not a teacher or anything.

i would like to make money. a signifigant amount. at least about 55000 a year.

i would like to help the world and i would like to think that if i would have a great deal of money i would take care of my family and then give the rest to those less fortunate, for its not usually their fault.

as you can see i have a kind of wide, random, high expectation of my future. but i cant seem to find any kind of job that would fit into my personality.

so yeah if you have any suggestions as to what career you think would fit me.. please let me know. its greatly appreciated.

Prime minister of where ever you are from. I think that will be great for you.

you seem like you would be a good magazine journalist.
i would recommend journalism or something in the arts area
because you seem like you have that kind of personality.

Back