smoking herbal incense while drinking alcohol?

Jessicae1

May 20, 2008
i was drinking a energy drink [NOS] when i worked earlier that day, then when i got home i had 1 Jooze [8.5% alc/vol] "cherry lime".. then i smoked "diablo" a herbal incense blend. and after a while my heart started beating really HARD and sped up a little. and it lasted for about 30 seconds. then it slowed down for 45 seconds, then began beating as Hard as it did 45 seconds ago. and that continued for 30 seconds. eventually it stopped, but when my heart was beating hard. IT WAS moving my chest cavity.which kinda hurt.i thought i was having a stroke or heart attack or something concerning the heart.. my wife wanted to take me to the hospital. but then it slowed down.... What do you think Happened???

Don't smoke that fake Shit its so bad for you its illegal where I live people died from it too where i live if you gym caught with it a 1000 dollar fine and jail time I just stick to weed...that Shit gives me a scary high

yo you smoke herbal incense? you're honestly sick. i mean thats worth risking your life right?

pass the bowl

Back