Smoked ice a few times, had a head ache almost all day, slow heartbeat? WHY?

sweetie

Jun 2, 2008
READ PLEASE? During the last week and an half my husband & I smoked ice, his first time using, my first time in almost a year. We smoked once on different days, not everyday. Usually $20 worth each time..

Well.. we smoked early the previous night around 5-6pm, it is now over 24hrs later and 12:25am. I was officially over the come down early yesterday morning. I havent had a good sleep all week, maybe 10-15hrs max since we started. Mainly because Im busy w/ other things.

So, during this high, for the first time my heartbeat was unusually slow, along w/ a very uncomfortable headache that I all of a sudden randomly felt a jolt of throbbing pain (only 1 throb though) like in a vein, similar to a migrane.. the headache while high was mostly intense while laying down, so I sat up instead but headache continued.

Ever since the come down Ive had a headache, over a matter of time being distracted throughout the day, it came and went but always lingered not so noticeably in the back-side of my head. Its uncomfortable cause it hasnt gone away all this time. I have prescribed percocet 7.5 & 800mg motrin at hand, and some weed. But Im lazy to load the bong right now.

What is causing this head ache? Why was my heartbeat low this time around? Its normal now..

Back