Should i buy this console?

joer

May 27, 2008
i used to own a psp but i traded it in to buy a ds cuz i wanted to play the new pokemon and well i'm now thinking of trading my ds in and get the psp 3000.there are games i want to play killzone liberation is one of them and championship manager so should i buy it?

stop tradin in s***, you're only getting ripped off in the long run; try eBay or something if you really want to sell a console or something.

I love my PSP tons, and the new ones are supposed to be even better. But it totally depends on what types of games you like. If you honestly feel that Pokemon is all that the DS has to offer...then go buy a PSP instead. Find one cheap tho- again there are a lot of good deals for the system (and tons of cheap, fun games) but you need to know where to look.

Best bet would be to actually just save up some money and buy the PSP instead of trading your DS in, because the DS is a solid system IMO.

Edit: I don't think that you should be too worried about the PSP's faults- the reason you want a PSP is for the games, not because you can use the internet or listen to music or whatever (who the hell listens to music on a PSP or DS for that matter? Don't you people have an iPod or Zune or something?)
DSi is also an interesting console,mostly because of the use of 2 cameras (which will be used for upcoming games)...maybe research the two consoles more before you take the leap.

Back