Should I buy a used Alfa-Romeo 3.2 V6 or a used Mazda 3 2.3T MPS?

GemofWisdom

Jul 25, 2008
Should I buy an Alfa-Romeo GT or 147 GTA with the normally aspirated 3.2 litre V6 engine or the Mazda 3 MPS with the Turbo charged 2.3 litre 4 cylinder engine? I test drove a 2007 Toyota Corolla 1.8 TSport TTE Compressor, recently, it was good but the car was a bit on the small side and I would like more torque. I think the answer is going to be Japanese. Which or what car would you buy?

Neither of this 3 of you choice. If you looking for a fast performance from a four cylinder. I drive myself a Vette ZO-6, tested about anything on the road from WRX STI, EVO's and some other little ones that have reputation. I usually like to play with kids driving anything on the road. I was chased one time by some small yellow import and I the guy keeps accelerating to see how fast he'll go. When I looked at my speedo, I was making 135 MH and He still on my butt until I dropped to 4 gear, then 5th and 6th to built torque and fly away from him. This little bastard was a Neon SRT-4. I can tell you that this ones will surprise some muscle big dogs. I fell myself in love with this little car. Models from 2004 and up are rated stock 225 HP and with little two or three stages modifications they can be on 400 to 500 plus HP for the track as well .

The Alfa 100%. Not the best for anything but it is an Alfa Romeo and you have not had one of the greats until you have had one.

The Mazda is going to be a lot more reliable, easier and cheaper to repair and acquire replacement parts. If you are into performance, it is going to be easier to buy modifications for the Mazda too.

The Mazda is going to be a lot more reliable, easier and cheaper to repair and acquire replacement parts. If you are into performance, it is going to be easier to buy modifications for the Mazda too.

Back