Should I buy a 3ds or replace my dsi?

Ryan

May 14, 2008
Today I had my dsi in my jacket pocket and when I shut the door in the car my jacket pockets stretch down between the seats and the door. So when I shut the door it hit my dsi which was closed if you were wondering. I was kind of worried but I thought it was just one time an I barely pulled on the door so I'll check it in a minute. Then I had to switch seats and I was in a hurry because it was raining pretty hard. So I accidentally did it again much harder this time because I got in a hurry and never thought about it. So now I have 3 or 4 green or black marks on my upper screen. So I was wondering should I buy a new dsi or buy a 3ds. If yes on the 3ds what is better about it?

Neither. They are both monumental wastes of money and I believe you should reinvest your money into something that does not suck the cheese residue off balls

I'm all for the 3DS. It can still play every DS game. There are some really good games too for the system like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Starfox 64 3D, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate (coming out in a month), Fire Emblem: Awakening, etc. A lot of "hardcore gamers" bash Nintendo because it isn't known for shooters or mature games in general, but they're all missing the point. Games are simply meant to be fun, and Nintendo gets the job done completely.

The 3D effects for a lot of the games looks gorgeous too, especially for games like Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. It looks memorizing compared to it's Wii U counterpart.

You should just upgrade to a Nintendo 3Das. It does mainly everything the Nintendo DSi can, but there are many great things about it. The main thing is the games whether you're a kid or an adult. Any game I've bought for it was great and there are more to come. It can record videos up to ten minutes long. Having the Circle Pad is great, it even works with Nintendo DS games. Some great games are Super Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and New Super Mario Bros. 2. There are even more to come like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and even more. The Nintendo 3DS will be a great system for you to enjoy.

Get a 3DS. There is a lot of games and the e shop has a lot of fun and cheap games. Oh Yeah, there's 3d, which i don't use at all.

Go ahead and upgrade to a 3DS XL.

3DS models can play all the games the DSi can, plus more. There's an e-shop, with way more to offer than the DSi ware. 3DS XL has updated displays and connectivity features. You can also use the internet browser, listen to music and use Netflix.

The 3D feature isn't mandatory and can be turned off anytime. The game library for the 3DS is constantly expanding and there are already outstanding titles available like Kid Icarus, Mario Kart and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

3DS XL also has better battery life than normal 3DS, which is always a plus. Check the link below if you'd like a second opinion.

DSI. It is cheaper and you won't have to ruin your eyes by looking at blurry, horrible 3D. The 3DS sucked, thats why the price went down so quickly for it.

Back