Should I buy 95 Honda del sol si vtec?

AnnaN

Nov 4, 2008
Hi there, I am thinking about buying a 1995 Honda del sol si vtec single cam. Has 138000 miles, seller Asking $2000 although I'm sure I can get him to sell it for $1800. It has a rebuilt title. Was hit in the front a year ago. Seller says the engine was not damage. He only had to replace the bumper, fender, and headlights. Newly painted. Has not changed the timing belt or water pump. It pretty cheap for its condition to me, I've been looking around and $2000 cars are s**tty. the sol will be replacing my integra. I'm selling my integra special edition (rebuilt title, 158000 mile) for $2000 so basically will be trading my integra for the sol. It will be my dd. Do you like your sol? I've heard it's a girls car and it's slow but I am not looking to race it and yes I am a girl ha ha. Im just looking to drop it and throw on a front lip, keep it simple. The car is currently all stock. I just have a couple concerns. How well does the sol perform in snow? I live in Utah and we get a lot of snow. It's a fwd so I'm sure it'll do as well as my integra? And the t top leaking. I read that Honda fixed this problem in 95. Anyone drive a 95? Do you have problems with leaks? I don't want to get rained on in my car lol should I ask him to let me drive in through the car wash? Ha ha

Back