Should I be scared?

Since your in ST I'm going to assume you live with Mom. So your Mom is going to be so pissed when some random Peruvian girl shows up at your house in a wedding dress. Run.

Wow, I had something similar happen to me one time when I went to the Philippines. Bitch was calling me and shit while I was at work. She was telling me she loved me, and wanted to marry me and come take care of me. She was pretty damn fine looking too. If it weren't for the fact that I don't trust woman that tell me they love me after five hours I would have married her instead probably.

Just glad I beat her away with a big stick. She still messages me every once in a while though.

I'm curious as to how this is going to end... If she does kill you would you be kind enough ti will all of your worldly posesions to me? Yes I know my spelling is terrible.

No, I will not

I'm not gonna die, nobody's gonna get killed. I'm gonna go buy a gun though so if she tries to pull any funny shit I'll blast her, and since she's from another country, i'll just dump the body in the ocean

or u could put it in trashcan...they will pry take it unless they say u have to take it to sum special dumps that are for harmful chemicals and diseases

Actually, not a bad idea :dodgy: and then a :dodgy: on that :dodgy:
:dodgy:

To answer the thread title, No, as long as you have lived a meaningful life.

She wants to be a US citizen, your only option is move to Canada or Mexico, either way it's a shitty decision.

Back