Samsung vs. Apple? What team are you on?

minal1

Apr 20, 2013
I'm team Samsung. I was watching these hilarious commercials online and now I wonder how many people are Team Samsung. What team are you on?

None in these 2. I am in team Sony Xperia.

Why ?? Because.

Apple - No innovation, Same old model, No HD Screen, Other brands have better camera and processors, iOS.

Samsung - Good, new technologies but it also sells defective models, Overheating problem and etc.

When Xperia Bought 2 new smartphones before Galaxy S4 and HTC one.
and also because new Xperia's coming soon with triluminous Full HD display, 2.3 GHz, Water and dust resistant, 16 or 20 mp camera and lots of other features.

None in these 2. I am in team Sony Xperia.

Why ?? Because.

Apple - No innovation, Same old model, No HD Screen, Other brands have better camera and processors, iOS.

Samsung - Good, new technologies but it also sells defective models, Overheating problem and etc.

When Xperia Bought 2 new smartphones before Galaxy S4 and HTC one.
and also because new Xperia's coming soon with triluminous Full HD display, 2.3 GHz, Water and dust resistant, 16 or 20 mp camera and lots of other features.

Loved my iPhone 4 and now my 5, but they aren't any better than Samsung. I work with both so it's great to see both companies make suck quality phones, tablets, computers, cloud storage, Internet devices etc. when it comes to technology, we live in an exciting time, period. We are on the verge of greatness with our machines. I am excited to see what the future holds. And don't let the fact that apple stock goes down fool you. Their next iPhone will blow everyone away.

Back