RUMOR OR FACT: Joe Biden was given a CHOICE of Sec of State and Vice Pres....

There are probably 3-5 people who know whether or not that is a fact. None of them are on here posting.

Biden is known to embellish things, there is no substance to him telling his wife that.

I think there was too much friction between Obama and Clinton at the timeof the convention to allow Clinton to be endorsed for VP. Once elected, Obama was somewhat freer to make Clinton the offer of the State Department as a reward for her help during the election.

I think there was too much friction between Obama and Clinton at the timeof the convention to allow Clinton to be endorsed for VP. Once elected, Obama was somewhat freer to make Clinton the offer of the State Department as a reward for her help during the election.

Biden's wife let it slip that was the case on the oprah show a while back. Here's a link from abc news>>>>

Back