Rock and alt rock songs with a lot of bass guitar?

NvrFeltLikeThis

Dec 7, 2010
Hey ppl, just wanted to ask! Does anybody know any good rock songs with a lot of bass guitar in them? Or like really good guitar solos? I'm talking about songs like given up by linkin park, fading away by demon hunter, waking the demon by BFMV, animal I have become-skillet, anything along those lines, but not too hard, also a few screams are ok but not the whole song, I'm looking for songs that make u feel dangerous and energized if u know what I mean, thanks in advance!

Take a look at Five Finger Death Punch or Disturbed. They seem to be exactly what you're looking for.

Hysteria, hyper music,- muse... schism- tool .. All around the world- red hot chill peppers...

Primus is all about bass, and Rage against the machine is similar. Also, Linkin Park is a horrible band, sorry to say.

A certain song that sticks out for the emphasis on bass is "Panic switch" by Silversun Pickups

all linkin park albums hybrid theory- meteora. rise against. rage against the machine. coheed&cambria. limp bizkit. generally thos types of people just search those guys up on pandora and see what you get ^.^

"My Name is Mudd" and "American Life" by Primus

a lot of their stuff has bass though and no screaming

oh yeah "Bulls on Parade" Rage Against the Machine

Back