Riverbanks Zoo & Garden

LeeQuinn

Jul 17, 2014
United States
Here I am going to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens (Riverbanks Zoo & Garden). The lovely 170-acre site has amazing features including; dynamic natural habitat exhibition, scenic river observation, stunning valley sights and momentous historic landmarks. Guys! Have you any idea about this ideal place?

Riverbanks Zoo is the home of numerous species like 2,000 animals in the 350 species are included around the world. You can enjoy there an Australian Animals, Aruarum Reptiles complex, Ndoki Forest and the Riverbanks conservation outpost. I had a life time zoo experience to see the African plains, Giraffe,zebra and the Ostrich rooms are all mind blowing preview.

Both of you have shared great information about Riverbanks Zoo & Garden. I am really impressed about your work effort. It is one of the most excellent place in Columbia. It is best for kids. They can see there different types of animals and get enough information about it. It was opened in April 25, 1974. Its opens from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm every day.

Here I am going to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens (Riverbanks Zoo & Garden). The lovely 170-acre site has amazing features including; dynamic natural habitat exhibition, scenic river observation, stunning valley sights and momentous historic landmarks. Guys! Have you any idea about this ideal place?
Lee Quinn! You have done a great job to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens, The Riverbanks Zoo & Garden. I am sure this post will help the all tourists, who are going to visit this region or they have plans to visit it one day. I am also one of them because I also have a plan to go there next month. Then I must visit it.

I want to visit Riverbanks Zoo because I never went there before in my life. You members like to give me a complete detail about this zoo? I have a plan to go there in vacations maybe.

Sure malick!
Riverbanks Zoo is one of most phenomenal alluring attractions of Columbia. This is located near Saluda River. There you could explore lovely sightseeing of animal wildlife in Zoo, Aquarium, and mesmerizing nature’s scenery at Botanical Gardens.

LeeQuinn! Let me tell you about the most attractive places of Colombia:
Gold Museum, Bogotá
Monserrate
Museo Botero
Bolívar Square
Lake Guatavita
Bogotá Botanical Garden
Quinta de Bolívar

kayly123, this information is quite beneficial for me. After reading little detail about this zoo I am feeling it is an ideal place according to my interest. I love to see wildlife and natural beauty anywhere around the world.

I want to know some information about the Riverbanks Zoo. I have two kids who insists me to visit a spot where both of them have a great fun and enjoyed lot. I think this spot will be best for them. Here I want to know if anyone have captured some images of the zoo feel free to share with me. Through these images I can easily have an idea about zoo.

Last year i went to Colombia and explroe its many places that are famous due to thier worth seeing sights. I would like to mention the name of those places which I have explroed durign my travel exprience.
Lake Guatavita
Bogotá Botanical Garden
Quinta de Bolívar

jhoney ! Discussion going great and I want to tell my visit to Colombia . That I have done before my niagara falls tours . During my visit I get a chance to see many attraction but I find Bogota Botanical Garden as one of the best. It is an ideal for those who take interests in natural beauty like here I get an opportunity to see the 19000 live plants.

jhoney ! Discussion going great and I want to tell my visit to Colombia . That I have done before my niagara falls tours . During my visit I get a chance to see many attraction but I find Bogota Botanical Garden as one of the best. It is an ideal for those who take interests in natural beauty like here I get an opportunity to see the 19000 live plants.

I am happy to know that you have visited the Colombia but it seems to me that your post is missing. If yes, then let me know which places did you visited during your Colombia tour. Moreover, How many days did you stay there and who was with you? In short, I want to hear the complete story of your journey... so, reply me fast.... I am waiting.

I just came back after completing my Riverbanks Zoo trip with my family. It is a great place to enjoy with family and friends. It is located along the Saluda River in Columbia, South Carolina,USA. This zoo homes to a variety of animals and plants. It has large collection of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish.

I just came back after completing my Riverbanks Zoo trip with my family. It is a great place to enjoy with family and friends. It is located along the Saluda River in Columbia, South Carolina,USA. This zoo homes to a variety of animals and plants. It has large collection of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish.
Really Malickk! After reading your veiws its seems to me you had a great time in Riverbanks Zoo . I love to see the animals and would like to go there as soon as possible for me . Can you post some photos of your tour that you have capturied during your day trip in Riverbanks Zoo? I hope you will reply back soon..,

Back