READ!!!!! easyyyy 10 points, am i a good writer?

mdont4gethelilacsm

Jul 24, 2008
Critism is welcome....Be honest.

Title: Drop from Pop

Prologue: Cassidy Clarke, a girl who was somebody, instantly becomes a nobody before graduating to high school.

(Btw I never separated it into chapters)

"So if x equals eight, what does forty-eight minus z equal?" Ugh! Mr. Boster had a sleep-worthy class. "Anyone?"

I looked around me. Everyone was ready for lunch, everyone besides Nora Nickel, the girl nerd. I mean, the kid next to me, Nick, looked like he was drugged. Well, he was, on boredom. He was half asleep with drool hanging outta his mouth. (Girls rule, boys drool, this is the one time that quote is actually right. I just hope my boyfriend doesn't drool when we make out.)

RINNNNGGGGG! There goes the bell. "Class over kids. Remember the question, its your homework tonight." Mr. Boster was defiantly a nerd when he was in school.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I walked out of the classroom. But as soon as I heard my name I turned around.
Ohkay, before I go any further, I'll tell you about me.

My name is Cassidy Clarke, most popular girl in 8th grade. I have three fabulous friends- Anna Thomson, Marley Teton, and Andi Ankinsteen. All of us have different personalities, but we are all popular and have a boyfriend. My uhmazing happens to be named Logan Sonny. I luhve him. He's adorable and somewhat preppy, and he always wears a dark red Hollister Sweater in the fall and winter.

Cassidy!" It was Logan, my boyfriend, I recognized his voice.

I casually turned around, and waved. "Eyy." Then smiled with my perfectly white teeth, a nice and generous smile.

"Lissen, we needa talk." He had something in his mouth, making him talk like a girl.

"Tawwwkkk? Uh-kayy, but its gotta be quick. I gawta get to lunch early."

"I think we needa take a break."

"What?!" Was Logan breaking up with me?!
"What?!" Was Logan breaking up with me?!

"Well, we've been dating for awhile and I think its best we date other people. You know, live a differ life. I'm bored with you Cass."

I wasn't gonna let this get to me. Noo. He'll come crawling back as soon as he realizes how much he misses me. There are tons of guys who wawnaw date me.

I could feel my bottom lip trembling. I bit it, trying not to cry but I was too late. I let a few warm, mascara-filled tears roll down my cheeks. I stared at Logan, my eyes burning with rage. I frowned, sniffled, then turned and walked away. I was headed right toward Anna, Marley, Andi, and my private bathroom. It has all our makeup, two stalls, a sink, hot tub with 8 bathing suits, two different styles, all matching. It had 4 mini closets, and for our tears, rose water with cashmere towels. A dressing room, shower… Last but not least, a sheepskin rug. My dad payed the school $500 to let us have this room, then he put all this in there. All together-
-its worth about $1000.

Apparently Marley saw the whole scene, and raced after me just as I opened the door labeled 'Janitors Closet', which was really our bathroom. "Cass, what the hull happened ova thur!?"

"Its all a blur, Marl, but he dumped me. We're donnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!" I sobbed.

"Awmeygahd. Cass, I'm soo sorry. I knew something was wrong when you frowned and then dashed off like that. Held awn, I'ma text Anna and Andi and tell 'em to skip Slim Fast and come straight heya."

Anna and Andi rushed in right as I lowered myself in the hot tub. "I'ma wreck. Luk at mey." I said right as I reached for my cell to check for messages.

"Naw, you look fuhboo, as usual! The only thing missing is-" Anna was about to be cut off as I finished her sentence.

"-My boyfriend." Yet another tear rolled down my cheek.

"Well I was gana say that rhinestone on yer cell...You poor thang."
"This isn't fair," I screamed, "We were all supposed to meet at the pool this weekend. It would have been our first official date, not counting the one when we met The Boyz in Hollister when they were buying us those matching bathing suits!" I was now sobbing, and threw the set of pink and black polka dotted bikinis in the trash can next to me.

"We'll blow off The Boyz until he comes crawling back. He'll miss you soo much, Cass." Anna was doing a good job pep talking me. It was obvious she was craving a frosted Slim Fast.

Andi patted her pointing finger on her Bubble Gum lip glossed lip and rolled her eyes, obviously in deep thought. "I'ma go tawk to James, and see what made Logan do this." She turned her back, and left.

The thought of all my girls having a boyfriend and not me made me burst. I started sobbing even harder then I was before.
leave your email plz so i can contact you

Back