Quiz for book lovers...?

Ryssa

Jun 13, 2008
1. Twilight because it's my favorite book series of all time! There's a ton of action, romance, and comedy!
2. Wanderer from The Host because she's caring and wants to make others happy.
3. Stephanie Meyer because she's so creative and awesome!
4. I would want to be Rose from Vampire Academy because she falls for a HOT Russian dude who loves her too! Yay! And, she's a hot half vampire.
5. I would rewrite Shadow Kissed so that Dimitri wouldn't become an evil vampire and would love Rose from the beginning.
6. Vampire Academy because it's got a ton of special effects, romance, forbidden love, adventure, and action.
7. I would choose a world where vampires and werewolves exist, like in Twilight.
8. I would reread Eclipse because it's my favorite in the Twilight series. It has the perfect mix of action and romance to keep me enticed and interested.

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110306183134AAf3wxu

Just a little quiz for all you book lovers.

1- If you were on a desert Island and were allowed to have one book/book series with you, which book/series would you choose and why?
2- If you could have a fictional role model who would it be and why?
3- If you role model was an author which author would it be and why?
4- If you could BE any fictional character from a book, who would you be and why?
5- If you had a chance to re-write a book in a way you think others would enjoy more, which book would it be and why?
6- If you were a directer and wanted to make a book into a movie, which book would you choose?
7- If you had a choise in a world you would like to live in, which world would you choose and from which book?
8- If you had just a week to live, what book would you read/re-read and why?

Hope you enjoy!

1- If I was on a deserted Island and was allowed to have one book/book series with me, I would choose Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series because I reread these books often without feeling bored. The plot is never predictable and the characters are always interesting.
2- I'm not sure any good fictional character should be a role model because in my opinion a flawed fictional character is the most compelling character. Without Odysseus impulsiveness, Oedipus' wrath, or Emma's arrogance none of their novels would have been half as entertaining as they turned out to be.
3- If my role model was an author I would choose Jane Austen because she was prolific and wrote about things that really mattered to her despite what her contemporaries thought.
4- If I could BE any fictional character from a book, I would be Emma Woodhouse because she leads a life of wealth surrounded by friends, family and a wonderful man who loves her.
5- If I had a chance to re-write a book in a way I think others would enjoy more, I would choose Dracula. Given the current interest in young romantic leads in vampire novels, I think I could make the villain a more sympathetic character whose love affair with Mina Harker would be more sentimental than monstrous.
6- If I were a director and wanted to make a book into a movie, I would definitely choose Kostova's The Historian.
7- If I had a choice in a world I would like to live in, I would choose the St. Louis of Anita Blake's world where supernatural creatures exist and share equal rights with humans.
8- If I had just a week to live, I think I would write my own book as fast as I could.

1- Normally, I'd say the House of Night Series because I love them, but if I were on a desert island I'd bring the Hunger Games to get some hints and tips on survival ;D
2- Katniss Everdeen cause she's just that amazing.
3- Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games) because I love her writing style and her ideas for novels.
4- Rose (Vampire Academy) because she's extremely badass.
5- The Last Sacrifice (last book in Vampire Academy) SPOILER ALERT! At the end I would have Adrien and Rose come to some sort of understanding and have closure instead of it just ending and they haven't made up. Or I would just completely rewrite Twilight so that the characters actually have a personality and I wouldn't give away my own plot twists. Ugh.
6- Hunger Games because it would be just... AWESOME. But that's happening so YAY!
7- Vampire Academy (and I'd be a Dhampir cause they're badass) just because it seems to be the least stressful of the 3547638749 books I've read. (Remember, I wouldn't follow the same storyline as the characters).
8- House of Night because it's my favourite series and it's totally amazing!:)

1- Normally, I'd say the House of Night Series because I love them, but if I were on a desert island I'd bring the Hunger Games to get some hints and tips on survival ;D
2- Katniss Everdeen cause she's just that amazing.
3- Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games) because I love her writing style and her ideas for novels.
4- Rose (Vampire Academy) because she's extremely badass.
5- The Last Sacrifice (last book in Vampire Academy) SPOILER ALERT! At the end I would have Adrien and Rose come to some sort of understanding and have closure instead of it just ending and they haven't made up. Or I would just completely rewrite Twilight so that the characters actually have a personality and I wouldn't give away my own plot twists. Ugh.
6- Hunger Games because it would be just... AWESOME. But that's happening so YAY!
7- Vampire Academy (and I'd be a Dhampir cause they're badass) just because it seems to be the least stressful of the 3547638749 books I've read. (Remember, I wouldn't follow the same storyline as the characters).
8- House of Night because it's my favourite series and it's totally amazing!:)

1. Harry Potter for obvious reasons...it's AWESOME!
2. Lee from Naruto because he has the will of fire, and he never gives up
3. I have three role models: JK Rowling, Julie Roberts, and Masashi Kishimoto (he wrote Naruto). I would choose Masashi Kishimoto though because he has a great sense of humor.
4. Hermione Granger...she has a perfect life
5. Twilight...good plot, suckish writing
6. The Harry Potter books because they messed up the first time
7. Konoha from Naruto
8. HP 7 because it deals a LOT with death (or maybe HP 5)

1.) Either I am Number Four or Pretty Little Liars. I would choose PLL because well its amazing and I would be bringing 8 books. Or I would choose I am Number Four because it is fun, romantic, and ACTION-PACKED!
2.) Probably Spencer Hastings from PLL because she is smart and tries to do her best, but if you've read the books you would no she also has some flaws and even though she tries to had them i would still want her as my role model.
3.)Probably J.K. Rowling because I watched her Oprah interview and she is a wonderful, nice, and generous person.
4.)I would want to be Fang from Maximum Ride because he gets the girl, the cool powers, the friends, and gets to kick butt!
5.)I would want to rewrite the Twilight Saga because some people hate them so much and if it was possibly written differently i feel that even more people would like it. (i personally think it is a great book but im not the person who likes it because the actors are hot... im a guy, thats wrong.)
6.)I would choose Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz because as a director i could really work with the book and give it theatrical elements because as it is it is a great book, but it would be a challenge to make it a movie.
7.)I would want to live in the world from the Night World books by L.J. Smith because those books are phenomanal.
8.) I would read Before I Fall because the book (I think) is about death and understanding it if im correct. Plus i want to read it anyways :)

1. Harry Potter merely because I love that series and it would be very entertaining.
2. Hermione Granger because she is incredibly intelligent and smart.
3. Jo Rowling because she is my true inspiration to writing and her story is incredible.
4. Robert Langdon because he is a spectacular, heroic, chivalrous, brave, endearing, heart-felt character with immense knowledge and skill.
5. For one thing, I wouldn't even tamper with Twilight because I wouldn't even know where to start other than page one through book four. I would probably tweak Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7) a bit and make a few of my favorite characters live, otherwise I couldn't see changing anyone else's work.
6. Either Hunger Games, The Lost Symbol or The House of Night series.
7. Either between Robert Langdon's life in any of his three books or in Hogwarts from the Harry Potter saga.
8. Probably a dictionary so I can die feeling smart...or Pride and Prejudice just to say I've read at least ONE classic. ;) Probably Harry Potter seven because it shows true bravery in the face of death.

Back