Quick and Easy recipes for 14-16 people?

prouddad13

Sep 7, 2010
HELP! I need several quick and easy recipe ideas for servings of 14-16 people that I can pass onto some volunteer cooks. Recipes should be simple, easy can include prepackaged items such as two cans of this, 1 package of this, 2 pounds ground beef browned, or turkey, chicken. All store bought, not often industrial.

Dishes SHOULD include real life ingredients such as two packs white gravy mix, or three packs taco seasoning, or three cans mixed veggies etc. Hoping to avoid recipes with many ingredients such as ten items at 1/2 teaspoon each, or ingredients or cooking methods not often found in a volunteer situation.

Dishes can be breakfast, but mostly lunch and dinner. And should have a short prep and cooking time.

Casseroles are appreciated, and welcome, but oven space is a often lacking so most would need to be grilled, skillet, hot sandwiches etc, stove top. Small kitchens seem to be the rule.

I am passing on recipes to volunteer cooks for various places volunteers cook such as organizations, relief, Auxiliary cooking, etc. These people walk into a kitchen with little or no prep, not having a vast assortment seasonings etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back