question for gay men?

June

Jul 6, 2008
do you like the p*nis or just how a man looks?
like would you be attracted to a man who looks like a very petite female? or a female that looks like a really handsome man but has no pee-pee?
please ignore my ignorance im just curious

i completely agree with body guard its just the thought of loving a man. like being held by them going on dates with them its more of there personality then there bodies even though it does matter a little.

It's more about how a man looks I suppose, because I don't find the petite feminine men attractive, and I have been attracted to a couple masculine lesbians before.

?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, it doesn't matter really...we like the naked body, penis, dudes who are hot...even dudes who are not so hot...I like em because they are cute, I like em because they are funny...some of them I just want to FUCK....and then others make me wanna hug and cuddle all night. Yes...I like men.

A few times I have been absolutely entraced and attracted by a cute young man, only to get up close -- realize "he" was a "she" -- and immediately my desire evaporates, haha.

For me it's the whole package. Good looking plus the male gender. There must be a penis attached (mostly because of the maleness it signifies) and I like a guy who is attractive (but either smaller than me or taller is okay).

Certain body types are attractive to me, others not: but I think humans all have preferences in beauty, no?

Back