Psychics or mediums-Can you read me & tell me about my future?

I can tell your gullible and will believe anything someone tells you

I can also tell your cheap, youi don't offer to pay or nuthing to be duped

Wait...you only want to know what marvelous fortunes you will encounter in your future? Well, if I were you I would rather know about the evil that will stand in my way. You're doing it wrong.

nope,
i can only pray to God, whether i am a psychic, or a believer with the gift of revelation, or with a gift of prophecy, i can only ask God for a dream, and i can tell you what the dream is when i have it.

i have had Someone, or something, or maybe even God sit me down in a dream, and i beheld 3 different lives, maybe i even Lived their lives and thoughts, while i was looking i recognized that i was watching several tv screen type monitors, and i was told to choose one of them. so i chose the kid the that was being black mailed for espionage in Fairbanks University.

i never what to expect when i dream, or when i lay down.
maybe if i get a dream, i can tell you about yourself and give a gift to edify you with.

however the best advice i can give you and everyone, DONT seek for signs. ! dont pay money to con-men and fakes, when all you have to do is have faith and pray to God for answers.
its a little more compicated than that, but praying to God is the beginning

Yes.

You will soon be frustrated because you're asking for something that isn't possible. You will become enraged because you didn't get what you want, and people didn't stop posting sarcastic answers to what is really a very silly question.

Oh, yes, and you will need to sleep at some point within the next day. Spoooooky.

The Amazing Jun Has Spoken.

You are creative in the field of design, not professionally but just a like.
You have lots of animals around you, not sure if real or spiritual.
Yellow is a color I see around you.
One parent is no longer in your life, sadness. You don't really have a special person in your life, you like to be alone, not always but you require your space.
I see a star near you not sure what that means. You are very fussy about what you wear.

Cant do futures.

These guys (gals) are the dregs of society that do nothing but prey on the naivety or hopes of others.

Back