Prom is coming up!

well you are 15 and you obviously dont like hot slutty girls grinding up and doww all over ur dick releasing their HIV and herpes ridden vagina juice all over your man hood.

You fucking tool. First of all you're buying some ho a stuffed animal and second of all you're being a total chode.

I'm not going, the only girl I wanted to go with is going with someone else (just as friends), so I was like fuck that.. I didn't really want to go anyway.

If you go make sure you're drunk...reallll drunk.

After prom you realize it's simply a highly glorified school dance with only your grade in attendance.

bought cake platter
taped index card with my name written on it to the bottom
put made cake on top of index card with name
wrote PROM? on it with yellow icing and a card that said "eat through me"
she said yes:tup:

Snuck into my girlfriends house when she was sleeping
Stripped off my clothes
Tied a string to my dick with a sign on the other end saying, "PROM?"
Snuck into her doorway, and touched myself until I got a boner
Then flashed her lights over and over with my other hand in the air, bouncing my dick up and down while screaming

Needless to say, it was a success:tup:

hmm spend 50$ for a 3 day ticket to the detroit electronic music festival
or
spend 100$ for two prom tickets plus whatever it is to rent a tuxedo and limo and miss out on openining night of DEMF

decisions, decisions...

Ya dude, but its too late to back out so ditch her when you get there.

Prom is so expensive, I have to fork out $150 for me and my dates tickets on top of the $170 I had to drop to get me and my date seats on my friends party bus though. It will all be worth it in the end though because senior prom is going to be fucking awesome.

chill i already went to prom, bro i got more then what i exceptected. Its worth it ;)... Its alot easier if u have a girl that way its just expected

Back