post your favorite quote

"Don't taze me bro!"--that guy in Florida
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.

Today just aint yo day!
She said why?
I said cause you got siblins and I don't like em!

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

-JFK

"I ain't a gangster and a gentleman, I'm one of the two
Don't open doors for bitches so which one would you choose?"
-Celph Titled

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

"I usually stick my gun under their mask and ramp on their face for a few seconds to disorient them, then I proceed to tank whip them in the nuts repetitively until they pass out in the middle of the field so I can wear them on my back like a buffalo hide and sneak behind the rest of their team."

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." -Jerry Garcia

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." -Winston Churchill

"If you treat people right they will treat you right... ninety percent of the time." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

"People identify with a president in a way they do with no other public figure. Potential presidents are measured against an ideal that's a combination of leading man, God, father, hero, pope, king, with maybe a touch of the avenging Furies thrown in. They want him to be larger than life, a living legend, and yet quintessentially human; someone to be held up to their children as a model; someone to be cherished by themselves as a revered member of the family, in somewhat the same way in which peasant families pray to the icon in the corner. Reverence is where the power is."

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Not know for certain. Credited to Plato.
"A single death is a tragedy, are million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Holy hell you mauled that one...

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."

Back