Plz help me how to download google play store app or unlock it on my tbs android

RandySmith

Jul 1, 2013
tablet pc? I got this tablet off amazon.com & I'm struggling trying to get google play on it I feel like giving up and junking it instead how can get google play on it ? They say it can't be done I can't listen and download apps like live 365 .com google movies tv and music write books and notes on the tablet or nothing what should I do? Plz help me asap I want to download music on my mp3 player and write or type stories on my flash drive or sd card on the tablet plz help me

im so sorry but you cant install google play on most android tablets that dont come with it. i have three tablets and one came with it and two came without it. after a week i finnally figured it out that google play does not support it. however there are other methods. you can go on you computer and download other appstores such as the getjar appstore which you can download straight from the browser on your tablet or the 1mobilemarket which you can get the same way, just google them on your browser ,download them and have fun

Back