***PLEASE HELP*** random girl spreading rumors about me that ARENT TRUE!!!!?

TENNISGIRLt

Jan 4, 2011
ok well im a freshmen and theres this girl and shes a junior, i dont know her at all but one of her friends who is a softmore (guy) kissed me, it was just a peck and he kissed me. well the week after that happened i was at a football game and she walks by me and screams "you hooked up with *insert name*" so i walk over to her and i ask her why she did that and what her problem is and she pulled out the freshmen card and just wouldnt even let me talk.. i was with one other friend and she was with six people. well my parents got involved because they heard about it from someone who probably heard her screaming at the game and they talked to her parents which shut her up for about 2 months but now shes spreading around that i gave head to someone in my grade that im not even friends with. what do i do? please help, i know that was long but please help and no stupid answers please!!!!

tell the principal or something. it may seem stupid, but she can get suspended or severely punished. good luck,

She's jealous and trying to wreck your reputation. The same thing happened to me when I was 13 and I had to change schools because there were too many people who wanted to beat me up and no-one wanted to talk to 'that slut'. It was very hurtful but first I tried ignoring the whole thing. I didn't know how the rumors got started but now, 20 years later I know it was a certain girl who liked a guy working the bus but he talked to me and ignored her. I thought she was a friend. At my new school the reputation preceded me but after a few weeks they realised I either wasn't like that or else had changed. Bottom line, live your life as the decent person you are, and when it is obvious that you aren't that kind of person, everyone will know she is making stuff up, and start to ignore her. Hang in there, and good luck.

tell her that her mothers a whore or spread a rumour about her mother giving head to someone

You need to tell this girl to back off. If she doesn't listen, tell her parents, the principle and your parents. The rumors she is spreading are quite crude so she could get expelled which would shut her up. Definately do something.

honny, bottom line - she's pathetic & jealous.

not trying to be mean, but your a FRESHMAN for gosh sakes. the fact that a junior is bothering trying to torment you is actually really sad. she needs to get over herself and "pick on someone your own size." the truth is though, rumors will always be spread so there is nothing you can do but keep your dignity and be the better person. the fact you got a softmore guy to kiss you is pretty good too, so good job there. haha.

be flattered she wastes her time talking about your life, her's must be pretty boring. on the bright side, she'll have graduated soon (but then agian, she sounds pretty dumb so who knows). best thing you can do is NOT hook up with a ton of people and not act the like sleezy girl she's trying to paint you to be. if your nice, and stay sober most of the time, and a get good grades people will realize that there's no way all those lies about you can be true.

sorry you had to encounter such a b****y junior, trust me, we're not all like that. but yeah, bottom line, forget about her and realize how pathetic she is.

hey the same thing happened to me! i kissed this guy at a football game, just a peck. and his ex girlfriend flipped out on me and spread rumors about me.

i told my parents and they said that she doesn't own him and she cant tell people what they can and cannot do.

it's YOUR life not hers, say to her "do you think that spreading false rumors about me is going to undo the kiss? well it can't, i did what i did and i can't take it back"

if that doesn't shut her up then tell the principal

Back