Please comment on a dream....Is it a premonition?

LUVTP

Dec 7, 2011
had a dream the other night about my mother who is deceased and the woman I love who I lost. The two of them were speding time together in a school. The dream was for two days.....The first day I was hugging the woman I love so tightly with my mom looking on. They were both wearing white. The second day of the dream my mom wasn't there but i went back to the school looking for the woman I love and was told she wasn't there that day. I asked where she was and was told she was in court with her ex-boyfriend. The dream felt like it was so real that I could have touched and kissed my mom. I am asking this question because the woman that I love was always very interested in learning about my mother. I haven't seen her in a year but there have been some crazy things happening in my life that seem to be drawing the two of us together. I have never tried to read into a dream before but I am curious about this one. Thanks

Um....you post this about every day.....did you not get the right answer? What do you think this dream means?

Most dreams are messages from the subconscious mind, which picks up on cues and clues that the conscious mind is in denial of. Basically, I believe that there are FOUR types of dreams: 1. symbolic dreams; 2. dreams that rehash the day's events; 3. messages from the subconscious that are straight messages and not symbolic, and finally, 4 psychic/premonition dreams or dreams that actually predict coming events.

I have had many psychic dreams. It is a gift. Those who do not or have not had them do not understand the gift.

Back