pics of you in bape.

wow, not only are you stupid enough to not notice that i was just joking, but you also do not know me.

trust me kid, i know more black people than you and have been around them my entire life, i say nigga around them all the time and they don't give a shit.

so before you start running your mouth trying to act cool, remember that you are a dumbass.

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

1. no one care, you have no friends, and your a closet fag
2. gtfo ST, please, all you do is make stupid ass threads and annoy the shit outta people, if you haven't noticed.
3. NO ONE CARES (good job internet tough guy)

:tup: :tup: :tup:

really? And how would you know if you knew more black people than him if you have never met him?

shut the fuck up faggot. just because youve been around black people your entire life doesnt mean shit. coming from a black guy, only trashy ass ghetto faggots wear that shit. a real nigga wouldnt wear shirts with monkeys and hamburgers on em. just dumbass ghetto lowclass wannabe gangsters wear that.

52n8jlk.jpg

i got me some bapes: GTFO of ST please. You're a white trash piece of shit so take your gay ass hoodie and go back to your double-wide. Asshole.

teeheeheehee :dodgy:

but really, i lol'd.

edit: the faces on that hoody look A LOT like penises. lolololol.

how bout you come back when you learn to dress yourself halfway decently. I got mad style.

Back