Partner complaining about my sex demands?

Neil

Jun 3, 2008
I've been seeing an older women (she's 20 years older than me) for about a year. We spend time together about once or twice a week. Normally we have quite a lot of sex, say 4 or 5 times over the space of a couple days. But the other week suddenly she was complaining of my demands. She wasn't shouting or being angry, just as part of a conversation we were having. I told her I would tone it down and she said she would appreciate it.

I think it's fair enough for people to express their points of view, but I'm not sure why the sudden change? Could she be bored of the sex? I'm going to chat to her about it this weekend but thought I'd see what you guys thought first.

Thanks!

Cut her off for a week or two. I bet she will be back up to your level of satisfaction soon. good luck!

I don't think shes is getting sick of you at all, she had a concern and did the right thing by discussing it with you.
I think in all new relationships we go overboard with the sexual side initially once the relationship settles things find a more mellow level..Maybe the age gap could affect sexual needs and desires you just have to find a happy medium for you both.
I think you will find that by being honest and accommodating of each others desires things will tick along good.

maybe her libido is just dying down and she just gets too tired easily. it may be embarassing for her to not be able to keep up with u. u might think about seeing someone else who is in better shape and willing to tango with u everytime u need it?

Back