P90X Workout,Nutrition?

PabloDa

Sep 28, 2010
Ok so I turned 18 a month ago,I've been doing P90X Classic for about almost 3 months(I finish it next week).I started weighing around 236 lbs,I'm 6'0,I'm a male(btw)now I've dropped to approx.206(that was a month and a half ago),I'm guessing I'm in the 190's by now...so the deal is that I feel good,I have a very strict diet.

I eat some Fiber One Original Cereal in the morning mixed up with some Activia Light Yogurt and a small glass of OJ(with Calcium added) and started adding some Centrum,Vitamin C and Zinc as well.This is around 6:30am

at around 9:30 I eat one of those South Beach Protein Fit Bars and a banana
at around 11:30 I eat a fruit
at a 12:30 I eat a salad or a healthy sandwich or whatever the med reps bring(usually healthy)
at around 2:30 I eat another fruit
3:30 I eat one of those Healthy Choice Light Soups(they are about 100-120 calories for the whole soup)
and at 6:30 I eat whatever my mom cooked which is definitely healthy stuff nonetheless....I've started to switch regular white rice for some Quinoa though

Ok so I feel good but everyone keeps telling me that I've lost too much weight,I mean is my diet ok or should add more stuff to it like I don't know 2 boiled eggs or whatever to the breakfast I don't know I feel good though.I only drink water(lots of it) and occasionally some of that Crystal light for dinner.No sodas or candies at all.I don't have a problem with it either.

I do P90x after my last meal(6:30),I usually start at 7:30 or 8 and only drink water nothing else,I ve also been thinking about buying the Recovery Drink that they talk about.On Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays I go to the gym at like 5:00 am and do some cardio for around 45 minutes on the treadmills and drink a propel water and just follow the above diet like always....Any thing I should change,I still feel that need to tone up but yeah I've noticed the weight loss,went from a size 38 pants to a 34 or 32,no 6 pack noticeable yet but I have patience :),I believe that I'm still growing,I've grown like 1 inch in the past 3 months so I wouldnt want to stunt my growth reason why I use light weights and do more reps..Thanks

Back