Opinons of MySpace?

I just get tons of hot women on mine, they never reply to my messages and their profile always seems to be advertising something

The only security thing I'd watch for if you join facebook is that joining a network can open your profile up to anyone else in that network.

Forgive my n00bness, but what does the term MySpace Whore actually mean. Does it mean someone who uses myspace a lot or someone who uses myspace to seek attention from the opposite sex?

Myspace made it easy to have your own personal webpage and have all of your friends linked to it.

Man that sure sounds like one evil ass webbernet address to me! Plus myspace hoes are t3h best!

Myspace needs to be put through one of them car crusher machines.

I've given up with it after mine has been taken over twice

I was wishing you were a guy so I could mock you for having clicked on the "make your penis larger" spam messages.

Dammit.

Now while I do agree with your statement, because when I first started I was like that... now if I don't know you, you aren't getting on my list without going full private.

I listen to two songs on a bands page that request me if I have time, and if its good then I add them.

I don't have time to shuffle through hundreds of pages to drop my favorite hoochie at the moment a comment. Yeah yeah I know that's what top friends are for, but I don't want her getting the impression she's my favorite.. Gotta make them hoochies work for it.

Well, okay. I've never heard or seen it described as that. I've only ever heard it referred to by people who want to have tons of friends, most of whom they don't know.

There are even websites out there with tips on how to effectively whore yourself out and collect friend invites.

Back