Omg the second time!?

it wasnt his fault, i kno ur were upset, but yea it was a tad bit harsh, but i think he prolly understands

You were too harsh, It wasn't his fault, it was his little brother not him, you don't have to blame it on him. Tell him that you're sorry and that you were just angry.

i think you were. Younger siblings are a pain and can't be controlled.

yea b/c it wasn't like he was doin it it was he lil bro n he didn't mean 4 it to happen

that was mean of u .. sry but its not ure bf's fault so say sry to him

Sometimes I get a little mean when I'm embarrassed. You really shouldn't have took it out on your boyfriend, and you were a little harsh. I would call him and apologize, and Say that you were just embarrassed. He should understand.

Yes, why did you get so mad at your boyfriend? He was not the one going through your drawers. You should apologize to him...

yess that waz wayy too harsh its notn his fault for his brothers actions dont blame him!!!

Um-- hate to break it to you--yes. He didnt take the bras out of your dresser!

I would say you were very harsh. It wasn't your b/f looking through your crap. It was his annoying little brother.

Tell him your sorry.

well yea it was his brother not him! that was so rude he did nothing to u!!! be mad at his brother not him!!

Ehh.. I think so.....yes cause it was just his little bro not HIM.

Yeah, he didnt do anything wrong - He just wanted you to know he was sorry for his brothers actions by giving you a kiss... That was pretty harsh. You should probably call him or something to appologise!

Back