Notifications on my sony ericsson xperia j?

Galypse

Sep 11, 2013
well i just bought my sony ericsson xperia j today and im having a bit of a problem. When i enable my Traffic Data on its own, i recieve notifications even when the phones locked but when i enable my Wifi, i dont recieve the notifications unless i unlock my phone. When i unlock it, the little wifi icon on the top i gone and after 2-3 seconds it comes back on and then i get my notifications.... What i can tell is that my phone prioritizes the Wifi connection over the Data Traffic of whatever carrier you have, thus said, if everytime my phone is on my wifi connection and it loses the connection when its locked, its because the phone itself disconnects from the wifi connection everytime i lock it.... how can i fix this? and for some reason no lights appear when i get a notification on whatsapp. i need help on that too.... Please if you know how to fix it please tell me, and do not post things like "go to your setting and enable the lights" or "go to your notification settings" trust me, ive tried it! Answer those who know how to fix it because its happened to them or they have the same phone... thanks again

Back