new york is the worst city on the planet

I don't dislike New York, I dislike New Yorkers. You guys are worse than Californians, but not nearly as bad as Texans.

NYC has Letterman, therefore it cant be the worst. DC is the worst city on the planet.

Texas kills people faster than old people move to Florida, so I'm going to side with texas here.

I enjoy the new york urban atmosphere but i do hate the people. but you haven't seen shitty unless you've been to philadelphia. i haven't been to LA so I couldn't compare

My sister graduated with a art school degree and chose NYC over LA. Needless to say, I'm happy with her choice of residency.

People from Texas introduce themselves as being from Texas.

"Hey, man. What's your name? I've never seen you at work before."

"I'm from Texas!"

Texas kills people so they can make more room for Mexicans. Old people unfortunately migrate to Florida to die. Every time I see you 100 year old New Yorkers I wish a fucking bus would run over your Cadillac.

new orleans is by far worse than new york.

take a city that was full of projects and ghettos and crime, flood it with sea water, fresh water, oil, sewage, and garbage, drain it, and add the ghettos again. thats NO.

stfu i live in ny...lol idc tho, but yeah nyc sucks, but long island and upstate. if your in the right place, kicks ass.

New York doesn't suck, you're just saying that because you haven't been their and you're probably jealous.

Back