'New Moon' movie?? Or the 'Twilight' the movie?

Rosalie

Feb 25, 2008
What did you think of the Twilight movie???(If you saw it.)
And what do you think of Dakota Fanning beind Jane in New Moon??

I disliked (ok I HATED IT!!!!) the movie compared to the book, but even not compared to the book it was still not a very good movie... it was like a b-list movie.... And I dislike (ok again HATE!!!!!) thefact that Fanning is gonna be Jane. Their ruining the movies even MORE (if that's possible) with using all these big actors.

Just wondering you opinions.

yeah, honestly, dakota fanning is not someone i wouldve imagined as jane... like shes pretty i guess but not drop dead gorgeous like vampires are said to be. and the movie is almost nothing like the book. i do like the movie though, its just the book is wayyy better.

I thought Twilight was a good book. The movie was okay compared to the book for the fact they changed things around

Personally Im not the biggest fan of dakota so im kindof shackiy o seeing the movie because i dont want her to ruin it if she acts bad/

same here. and dakota fanning gets on my nerves. and like they shouldnt have well known actors/actresses bc then you sorta already know the type of character they will play bc most actors play the same type of character in every movie their in. i hate it.

woll i saw the movie before i read the book... at first i liked the movie but when i read the book i realized how much they left out. and as for dakota being in new moon i think its weird since jane i think is supposed to be older that 14! and i dont think dakota fanning is that pretty to play a vampire.

woll i saw the movie before i read the book... at first i liked the movie but when i read the book i realized how much they left out. and as for dakota being in new moon i think its weird since jane i think is supposed to be older that 14! and i dont think dakota fanning is that pretty to play a vampire.

Back